We developed this color masterbatch for multilayer film production and it is produced using specific carrier resin and a high concentration compound colorant with a high speed mixing process and is then extruded using a double screw extruder. It is used for coloring PE, PP, EVA and other resins used in the processing of multilayer film.
|Appearance||A cylinder with smooth surface and uniform color|
|Moisture and fugitive constituent content||≤ 0.15 %|
|Melt index (190℃, 2.16kg)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Inorganic substance content(solid content)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Coloring strength||100 %|
|Total color difference||≤ 3|
|Migration resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Heat resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Dispersivity||Color point permissive volume (ind./m2)||>0.6mm||Not allow|
|Degree of dispersion (ind./m2)||≤3|
1. The masterbatch has high covering power and good dispersibility. Its surface does not have color points or crystal points. It will not affect printing effect and it is completely odorless.
2. It has bright and stable color, and it has good dispersibility without color points.
3. We can ensure that pigment can reach an ideal dispersion effect and realize color stability for different batches.
4. We can maintain the chemical stability of the pigments and other auxiliaries and minimize the thermal degradation of plastic materials.
5. Convenient, environmentally friendly operation. The labor intensity is greatly reduced and it is easy to realize the automatic processing of plastic products.
Storage and transportation
Packing category: paper plastic compound bag (25KG/ bag)
Packing method: artificial weighing. 25KG is a packing unit.
Cautions during transportation: The package should be secured when loaded and transported. Ensure that the package is not leaking, collapsed, fallen, or damaged. Also, do not mix the masterbatch with oxidants during transportation. Exposure to the sun, rain, or high temperatures should also be avoided.
Cautions during storage: The package should be stored in a cool and ventilated storage area. Keep away from fire and heat sources as well as oxidants. Fire-fighting equipment should be kept nearby as a precaution.
plastic masterbatch, master batch, polymer, plastic additive, colorants