This color masterbatch is applied for the coloring of medical supplies and food containers. The masterbatch is made from a specific carrier resin and qualified CAS number environmental pigment powder. The mixture undergoes high speed mixing and double screw extruding. It is used for coloring PE, PP, ABS, HIPS, PS, and other resins. It is in accordance with standards for food and medical product packaging.
This color masterbatch is used in blown film products, such as medicine bottles, collecting blood vessels, disposable lunch boxes, milk tea covers, packaging film, greenhouse film and shopping bags. This kind of product has good dispersivity, bright color and good covering power.
|Appearance||A cylinder with smooth surface and uniform color|
|Moisture and fugitive constituent content||≤ 0.15 %|
|Melt index(190℃, 2.16kg)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Inorganic substance content(solid content)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Coloring strength||100 %|
|Total color difference||≤ 3|
|Migration resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Heat resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Environmental standards||It accords with the packaging requirements of food and medicine.|
1. The masterbatch has high covering power and good dispersibility. Its surface does not have color points or crystal points. It will not affect printing effect and it is completely odorless.
2. It has bright and stable color, and it has good dispersibility without color points.
3. We can ensure that pigment can reach an ideal dispersion effect and realize color stability for different batches.
4. We can maintain the chemical stability of the pigments and other auxiliaries and minimize the thermal degradation of plastic materials.
5. Convenient, environmentally friendly operation. The labor intensity is greatly reduced and it is easy to realize the automatic processing of plastic products.
6. The raw materials and pigments used are in accordance with food requirements.
7. Our products are in full accordance with relevant hygienic standards of food packaging materials in China, and some of them meet the standards of FDA in America and LFGB in Germany. They have good dispersity and chemical stability.
Storage and transportation
Packing category: paper plastic compound bag (25KG/ bag)
Packing method: artificial weighing. 25KG is a packing unit.
Cautions during transportation: The package should be secured when loaded and transported. Ensure that the package is not leaking, collapsed, fallen, or damaged. Also, do not mix the masterbatch with oxidants during transportation. Exposure to the sun, rain, or high temperatures should also be avoided.
Cautions during storage: The package should be stored in a cool and ventilated storage area. Keep away from fire and heat sources as well as oxidants. Fire-fighting equipment should be kept nearby as a precaution.
plastic masterbatch, master batch, polymer, plastic additive, colorants