The color masterbatch is produced using a specific carrier resin and high concentration compound colorant. It undergoes high speed mixing and double screw extruding. It is often used for coloring PE, PP, ABS, HIPS, PS and other resins. It is designed to give plastic products a metallic texture effect without a surface treatment and meets environmental requirements in regard to heavy metals.
This color masterbatch is mainly used in shampoo bottles and various cosmetic containers.
|Appearance||A cylinder with smooth surface and uniform color|
|Moisture and fugitive constituent content||≤ 0.15 %|
|Melt index(190℃, 2.16kg)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Inorganic substance content(solid content)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Coloring strength||100 %|
|Total color difference||≤ 3|
|Migration resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Heat resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Environmental standards||It accords with eight heavy metal requirements.|
1. The masterbatch has high covering power and good dispersibility. Its surface does not have color points or crystal points. It will not affect printing effect and it is completely odorless.
2. It has bright and stable color, and it has good dispersibility without color points.
3. We can ensure that pigment can reach an ideal dispersion effect and realize color stability for different batches.
4. We can maintain the chemical stability of the pigments and other auxiliaries and minimize the thermal degradation of plastic materials.
5. Convenient, environmentally friendly operation. The labor intensity is greatly reduced and it is easy to realize the automatic processing of plastic products.
Storage and transportation
Packing category: paper plastic compound bag (25KG/ bag)
Packing method: artificial weighing. 25KG is a packing unit.
Cautions during transportation: The package should be secured when loaded and transported. Ensure that the package is not leaking, collapsed, fallen, or damaged. Also, do not mix the masterbatch with oxidants during transportation. Exposure to the sun, rain, or high temperatures should also be avoided.
Cautions during storage: The package should be stored in a cool and ventilated storage area. Keep away from fire and heat sources as well as oxidants. Fire-fighting equipment should be kept nearby as a precaution.
plastic masterbatch, master batch, polymer, plastic additive, colorants