This color masterbatch is used for adding color to PE, PP, ABS, PS and other resins that are widely used in electrical appliance enclosures/shells and parts. It is made from a specific carrier resin and a high concentration compound coloring using a high speed mixing and double screw extruding process. We can also give plastic products a metal texture effect with no need for spraying upon customer request. This color masterbatch meets European Union RoHS standards.
The color masterbatch is primarily used in injection molding products, such as shells for home appliances, hair dryers, computers, and other domestic electric appliances.
|Appearance||A cylinder with smooth surface and uniform color|
|Moisture and fugitive constituent content||≤ 0.15 %|
|Melt index (190℃, 2.16kg)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Inorganic substance content(solid content)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Coloring strength||100 %|
|Total color difference||≤ 3|
|Migration resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Heat resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Sunlight resistance||7-8 grade|
|Environmental standards||Full accordance with European Union ROHS standards and eight heavy metal requirements|
1. This masterbatch features a high covering power and excellent dispersibility. The surface has no color or crystal points, and will not affect any printing effects. It is also odorless.
2. It has a bright and stable color, with an excellent dispersibility without color points.
3. We can ensure that the pigment reaches an ideal dispersion effect, and will achieve color stability across different batches.
4. We maintain the chemical stability of pigments and other auxiliaries, and reduce the thermal degradation of plastic materials.
5. Operation is convenient and environmentally friendly. This significantly reduces labor intensity, and makes it easy to achieve automatic processing of plastic products.
Storage and transportation
Packing category: paper plastic compound bag (25KG/ bag)
Packing method: artificial weighing. 25KG is a packing unit. (We can also use small packages such as a 1kg package for special requirements)
Cautions during transportation: The package should be complete before being loaded and transporting. Ensure that it will not leak, fall, or become damaged, and do not mix with oxidizing agents during transportation. Exposure to sun, rain, and high temperatures should also be avoided during shipping.
Cautions during storage: The color masterbatch should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated storehouse. Keep it away from fire or other heat sources, and keep it away from an oxidant in order to prevent mixing. As an added precaution, fire-fighting equipment should be stored within easy reach.
plastic masterbatch, master batch, polymer, plastic additive, colorants