This color masterbatch is used to color PE, PP, ABS, HIPS, PS and other resins that will be used in household injection molding products. It is made using a specific carrier resin and highly concentrated compound colorant under a high speed mixing and double screw extruding process. This color masterbatch also meets environmental requirements for heavy metals.
The color masterbatch is mainly used in injection molding products, such as hot water bags, storage bottles and other household products.
|Appearance||A cylinder with smooth surface and uniform color|
|Moisture and fugitive constituent content||≤ 0.15 %|
|Melt index(190℃, 2.16kg)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Inorganic substance content(solid content)||It depends on specific requirements|
|Coloring strength||100 %|
|Total color difference||≤ 3|
|Migration resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Heat resistance||≥ 4 grade|
|Environmental standards||It accords with eight heavy metal requirements|
1. This masterbatch features a high covering power and excellent dispersibility. The surface has no color or crystal points, and will not affect any printing effects. It is also odorless.
2. It has a bright and stable color, with an excellent dispersibility without color points.
3. We can ensure that the pigment reaches an ideal dispersion effect, and will achieve color stability across different batches.
4. We maintain the chemical stability of pigments and other auxiliaries, and reduce the thermal degradation of plastic materials.
5. Operation is convenient and environmentally friendly. This significantly reduces labor intensity, and makes it easy to achieve automatic processing of plastic products.
Storage and transportation
Packing category: paper plastic compound bag (25KG/ bag)
Packing method: artificial weighing. 25KG is a packing unit. (We can also use small packages such as a 1kg package for special requirements)
Cautions during transportation: The package should be complete before being loaded and transporting. Ensure that it will not leak, fall, or become damaged, and do not mix with oxidizing agents during transportation. Exposure to sun, rain, and high temperatures should also be avoided during shipping.
Cautions during storage: The color masterbatch should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated storehouse. Keep it away from fire or other heat sources, and keep it away from an oxidant in order to prevent mixing. As an added precaution, fire-fighting equipment should be stored within easy reach.
plastic masterbatch, master batch, polymer, plastic additive, colorants